Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Weddings

Summer Weddings
J Crew wedding dress {1}
$225 - jcrew.com

Eliza J one shoulder cocktail dress {2}
$138 - nordstrom.com

BCBG Max Azria one shoulder cocktail dress {3}
$248 - nordstrom.com



This year we have two weddings to attend. The first is in Chicago in August and the second is in NYC in October. I am already busy planning my outfits for the August wedding! I thought it would be fun to have YOU, my readers, vote for my dress! Once you have picked the dress, I will give 3 choices for all of the other items- shoes, jewelry, purse, etc.  
So, let me tell you a little about this wedding. It is in August right outside of Chicago.  The ceremony is a  Catholic mass in the late afternoon. The reception is immediately following  at a Country Club.  So, there will be no outfit changes.  The bridesmaids will be wearing navy and the bride will be wearing, of course, white! Given these details....what do you think?  Please VOTE by COMMENTING to this post. #1 is the Blue #2 is the pink and #3 is the purple.  I can't wait to see what you think! 
VOTE NOW!

5 comments:

  1. I like the purple, it would look very cute on you!
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue, in fact I almost bought it for a wedding I have this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First choice is blue, second choice is the pink. All cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...